AS200XT TRITON POWER SHOWER
AS2000XT Thermostatic Power Shower
This thermostatically controlled shower is suitable for low pressure systems and delivers a flow rate of up to 14 litres of beautifully warm water per minute. The mixer and pump system is housed in a pristine white fascia and paired with a white/chrome riser rail and handset, to blend with any style of bathroom.
- Thermostatic peace of mind
- Automatic shutdown safety feature should either the hot or cold water supplies fail
- Adjustable maximum temperature stop to reduce the risk of accidentally turning the temperature too high
- Suitable for low pressure gravity fed systems only - Hot and cold water supply required from a cold water cistern and a hot water cylinder
- Start/ stop push button to select your favourite shower setting every time
- Rub clean shower head with five spray patterns
Ideal for low water pressure systems, the integral pump provides a powerful shower. This shower is designed specifically for use with gravity fed hot and cold water supplies from a header tank (hot via a cylinder).
This shower is simply wired to a ring main via a local 3A fused spur.
Extra Safety and Comfort
Your selected water temperature remains constant as long as there is hot water in your cylinder. The AS2000XT Thermostatic achieves this through its thermostatic temperature control, which compensates for any changes in water temperature to the shower, caused by hot or cold spots in your hot water cylinder.